Monday, April 16, 2012

Paulina Rubio will marry for the third time

Mexico, 16 Apr - Paulina Rubio While going through a difficult divorce after five years of marriage to Nicholas "Colate" NĂ¡gera Vallejo, the Mexican singer and actress said she still believes in love, even, would get marriage.
"I will die believing in love because the only thing you get when you die," said Paulina Rubio in an interview with Notimex.
Asked whether express remarry after overcoming this experience, he replied: "I'm going to remarry, yes sir."
"The strongest is over. My family gives me strength, I am very attached to it and so I face life with hope and faith to keep going, even death stops me. "
Separation from Spanish businessman, said, "has given me the wisdom to understand the obstacles that life and they are sending me to become a better person."
Without going into details, he admitted that in that line, crossed by a difficult situation because his son Andrea Nicholas is involved.
"These are difficult times mainly because there is a child of 16 months, but not separate myself from him and no one will separate me from my child, nothing else matters to me," he said.
His firstborn "has not suffered the absence of his father because there has been this absence", but declined to comment further on the relationship with "Colate", who according to reports, called for an investigation of the property of the singer and bank accounts, checks and testament.
"I'm in a new cycle of my life. I have the fortune of having my son Nicholas and Andrea is the engine that gives me strength to keep going, he never leaves me for anything, which is beautiful, "he said.
The exTimbiriche revealed that little is likely to inherit their taste for music and singing, because when you see on stage is very excited.
"It'll take much to my concerts because they are usually at night and he goes to bed at eight, but when it has been present reacts impressive.
"When you run out screaming noise and wants more, but I told you that the tests are only for him to sing to their ears. She loves music, perhaps too early to think about it, but is keen, "he said.
On April 27 Paulina Rubio will give a concert at the Arena Mexico City. Notimex forward the concept of the show is linked to the Mayan prophecies about the end of the world.
"I think refer to 2012 or beginning of the end to the beginning. It's something that will lead us to become better, more spiritual, awakening that other self we have. Based on this, my "show" consists of three acts:
"I start with the red chakra, the most savage, which has to do with sexuality. It is an act full of apocalyptic chaos, then there is something more dance and I've been to the public, through my success to something more spiritual, love and peace ", she said.
"Pao" as his followers call him, chose to express and share with your audience these emotional states because it rules your life now, "with that food inside me."
Today, many artists rely on the duets in concerts featuring "The Golden Girl" did not rule, but also declined to elaborate on details preferring to be a surprise for his fans.
"Many of my fans have gone to twenty concerts that I have so far in Mexico, since he left 'Brava!' (Your disk). What you can expect many changes now are music, rhythms, new arrangements of my songs, choreography and costumes. "
The singer of "I like you much" and "Mine" said that is very interested in interacting with the audience, "because I like to get carried away by them, will be a great night not to forget," said the artist that includes three costume changes.
Paulina Rubio will perform at the Billboard Awards, the 26th of April, and the next day will offer a "show" at the Arena Monterrey. Currently, promotes "I'll go," the second single of "Brava!" Which he composed by the singer Espinoza Paz. Located within the Top 15 nationally.
The English video for "Boys will be Boys" filmed it in London a few weeks ago

No comments:

Post a Comment